MS Teams now has over 20 Million daily users, and as it replaces Skype for Business, it offers organisations a secure central hub for all kinds of routine communications, conferencing and information sharing – both internally, and externally with clients and business partners.
But this powerful and flexible tool, represents some risks from an information and document management perspective. For example, related content can be dispersed or duplicated across different Teams.
Repstor, an Oyster IMS Partner, are delivering a short webinar series in early December, to help organisations maintain control of content as users default to MS Teams to communicate and collaborate with co-workers and external clients.
Webinars dates are:
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Making Microsoft Teams work for Law Firms and In-House Legal departments
Tuesday 10th December 2019
Making Microsoft Teams work for Professional Services
How are organisations getting value from MS Teams?
A Forrester report in April 2019 * showed that MS Teams:
- Helps create time savings because all solutions are in one place
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of meetings
- Makes it easier to understand conversation context, via persistent/open chat
- Creates more clarity and removed confusion from collaboration and communication
- Enables the organisation to make better, smarter, more informed decisions.
For more ideas on how you can get more out of MS Teams, read Repstor’s White Paper, “5 ways to maximise Microsoft Teams“.