City / East London – E1
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + annual bonus based on company profit.
Oyster IMS is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our small, rapidly growing tech company catering to clients in a vast array of industries (Finance, Insurance, Legal, Pharma and Retail). The role focuses on software implementation and client support delivery and you’ll be reporting in to our Implementation Consultants and the Solution Support Team Leader.
Whilst a technical role, these skills can be learnt, so primarily we’re looking for you to be a dynamic individual who possesses great problem-solving skills and is eager to learn quickly with the Oyster IMS team.
Oyster IMS is a reseller and implementer of market-leading information management software solutions. Our support service provides end-to-end “Solution Support” for our implementations whereby we host, administer and support solutions on behalf of the client. We’re offering you the opportunity to join our fast-growing team.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implement software in line with vendor guidelines whilst incorporating functional and technical design requirements
- Provide excellent client support as part of a team covering 08:00 to 18:00 on a shift basis (37.5hrs a week)
- Work collaboratively to identify ways to innovate and improve processes and delivery
- Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals and pleases clients which is at the heart of everything we do
- Degree (2:2 or above) in a computing or scientific discipline or which has involved use of computing methods
- Sound analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of computing technologies
- Able to occasionally travel around the UK and Europe, as the work may require client site visits
- Experience of customer service and meeting service level
- Experience of software implementation
- Knowledge and practical experience of one or more technologies (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, etc.)
- Comfortable learning and working at “Sys Admin” level
Salary and Package:
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Annual bonus – linked to personal performance and a share of annual company profit
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training – vendor courses for the information management software we implement and support
Oyster IMS will also work with you to understand your long-term career aspirations to ensure you have the development and growth opportunities needed to achieve these – ideally you will progress beyond this role in to one of our more experienced positions over the coming years.
- Closing Date – Friday 14th September 2018
- Interviews – week commencing 17th September 2018
Applications should include CV (please spell check it!) and a covering note stating your reason for applying for this position