Legislation concerning data protection and privacy is being strengthened, and the UK's main regulator - The ICO - is taking a punitive stance with non-compliant organisations.
And now the EU's General Data Protection Regulations raise the bar on compliance and substantially increase the penalties for failure.
Start with these questions
- How do you ensure your Information Governance systems meet compliance standards and reduce the risk of regulatory penalties?
- Can you efficiently produce all the information you need when asked by a regulator or by internal audit?
- Can you prove the veracity and provenance of that information?
The key outcome of the review is to ensure that you understand all compliance related information governance requirements and obligations.
Our Compliance review process consists of a fully cloud-based engagement, delivery and support model, delivered by Oyster IMS' experienced and certified strategic, functional and technical consultants
We conduct a full analysis of people, process and technology aspects of information compliance, leading to the production of a comprehensive report of your "as is" compliance capability.
We identify and document all your Information compliance risks, and provide detailed proposals giving you a clear view of the investments required, to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
As an outcome of the review process, deliverables will include the following:
- Comprehensive report of the "as is" compliance capability
- Cyber security risks formalised and prioritised via a RAG status report
- Remediation recommendations covering strategy, tactics and quick wins
- Fully costed proposals to support a business case for change