Oyster IMS: approved supplier on the G-Cloud 8 framework
Oyster IMS is once again an approved supplier on the UK Government’s G-Cloud framework, now in its 8th iteration.
The G-Cloud catalogue is a procurement framework offered through the Digital Marketplace that allows UK public sector organisations to select Specialist Cloud Services (SCS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) from approved suppliers.
Oyster IMS has a long history of working with government organisations and to provide complete flexibility for customers, we have orgainsed our services into a range of ten modular Specialist Cloud Services, including:
1. Professional Services for Information Governance
2. HPE TRIM / Records Manager / Content Manager Training and Support Services
3. Information Governance Maturity Assessment
4. Information Governance as a Service
5. File Analysis
6. Information Governance Technology review
7. Information Governance Compliance review
8. Information Governance Cyber Security review
9. Information Governance eDiscovery review
10. Information Governance Repository review
Click on any of the above links to see full details of our Specialist Cloud Services offered on G-Cloud 8.