Discovering, Classifying and Governing your content
31 October, 08:30 at the Law Society, London
Virtually every organisation has a dark data problem, even if the symptoms aren’t immediately visible. Dark data is neglected information which, when properly managed, can deliver value to the organisation, whilst helping to reduce risk and cost.
Halloween presents an appropriate date for this dark subject matter, when we will demonstrate some useful tricks and offer you a small treat.
So, please join us for a breakfast briefing at the Law Society to find out how dealing with dark data can deliver ROI to your organisation as part of your information governance strategy.
At this briefing, which will be particularly relevant for professionals with responsibility for data storage and information management, you will:
- Understand what dark data is, where it is and why it’s important
- See practical demonstrations showing how to find and root out your dark data
- Learn how to develop and apply policies to take control of information
- Discover how to secure, manage and discover these documents
- Review an end-to-end compliance solution for information management
Who should attend?
This breakfast briefing will be of particular interest to CTO and CIO’s, Senior Managers responsible for Compliance and Risk, and Records and Information Managers.
On the web: oysterims-darkdata.eventbrite.co.uk/
Tickets are strictly limited for this free briefing, so please book early.
For more information on the agenda – click here.